Canola oil - 1/2 c
Milk - 3/4 c
Brown sugar - 1/2 c
Fax seeds - 1/4 c
Whole wheat flour - 2 c
1/2 c thawed blueberries - 1/2 c
Few oat meal for topping
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Salt - 3/4 tsp
Eggs - 2
Cinnamon - 1tsp
1. Preheat oven 400F.
2. In a big bowl beat eggs till fluffy, add oil milk and brown sugar and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamong and flax seeds.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. Mix until blended well.
5. Spray the muffin tray with cooking spray.
6. spoon in the muffin mix and cook for 15-20 min ( until toothpick inserted comes out clean )
7. Remove the muffins from the tray and let it cool on a rack.